Zombieskull88Zombieskull88

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Reward The Reward

Quite possibly the best thing I have ever seen on Newgrounds! It hit all of my personal marks; great storyline, awesome character design, unique art style, fantastic humor, and action out the wazoo! Great work guyzos!

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

In Soviet Russia, Sandvich eat you?

Always a pleasure to watch your smooth silky animation! Keep it up!

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

Always a pleasure. I dare say this was even beter animated than the previous episode! Keep it up!

Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

I enjoy the fact that you were still able to get nipples in. Schumakered.

Adventures of Dr. Lawyer Adventures of Dr. Lawyer

With the easter eggs, you just stole 18 minutes of my life... Thanks! :D

Batman Christmas Special Batman Christmas Special

Rankin Bass specials? Heck no!

This is a Christmas tradition in my house now...seriously. It has deposed Rudolph and Frosty. There's a definite old school cartoon influence. Plus, it's just plain awesome to see the Dark Knight's greatest weapon in his arsenal at work; a lovely singing voice. ¬°Feliz Navidad!

vlaktemaat responds:

thanks lad, youre the best! :)

Rubins morning Rubins morning

Not bad my man!

Kinda had an eddsworld animation feel about it. Very nice overall! Aside for the lip-sync timing being a bit off in the beginning, the only other qualm I have is the use of sprite explosions; perhaps in future projects study explosions and animate them in your own style. Good job, and good luck in future endeavors!

Cristo responds:

Thank you very much! I have made my own explosion already! Way ahead of you! Thanks a bunch for the help!

Hector&Virgo: Money Shot Hector&Virgo: Money Shot

Dag yo...

I don't laugh out loud very often, but the pure shock value of this made me do it...the timing and the sound effect worked perfect together. Kudos! XD

You Cried Me You Cried Me

Killer Combination

The music and the video fit so well together! I...I have to buy this song!
...
Done! Good stuff!

Training-wujoco Training-wujoco

Awesome short!

Your animation style is quite nice to look at! Also, the characters are done in a way that it's quite obvious who they're spoofing. Great job!